Getting an API key
Navigate to your account page by clicking on your user icon on the top right of the homepage then clicking
Under the API section, if you have not yet generated an API key, you will see a button that says
Generate API Key. Click that button. If you already have an API key, do not change it because it can break any existing API integrations you have set up.
- Copy the key that’s created enter it into the web app. If you already have a key, copy the existing key.
NOTE: If you change your API key at any time, this will break syncing through Bracket.
Sharing read-only version of Airtable base
- Open the Airtable base holding the table(s) you would like synced through Bracket.
- Click “Share” in the top right of the base.
- Under “Email invite”, enter email@example.com and select “Read only” from the drop-down, as seen below.
- Click “Invite”.
Copying the table URL
- Open the Airtable base holding the table to be synced and navigate to that table.
- Copy the full URL from the browser.
- Paste into the Bracket “New connection” page.