Bracket enables you to set up fast, flexible one-way or two-way syncs between CRMs like Salesforce and databases like Postgres.
Bracket is designed for engineers, but is simple enough to use without a technical background.
Get started here
Set up your first Bracket sync in two minutes.
Integrations & support
Currently, Bracket supports the following integrations. To see each integration’s setup guide, FAQs, and limitations, click on the data source.
|Postgres||Current app & legacy app|
|Salesforce||Current app only|
|Airtable||Current app & legacy app|
|Firestore||Legacy app only|
|Snowflake||Legacy app only|
|Notion||Legacy app only|
We support our users through whatever channel is most convenient for you: Slack, Discord, email, even text! You can request a private Slack or Discord group by emailing us @ email@example.com.
Some notes on our philosophy
- We build what you want. Is Bracket 80% of the way to fulfilling your use case but missing one crucial feature or integration? Tell us and we’ll build it.
- We respond quickly and fix problems ASAP. Just ask our users.
- We’re here to build something we’re proud of. Some companies see users as a path to an exit; we see users as our sounding board for whether we’re building something valuable. We’re not just saying it: your honest feedback is invaluable to us.
- Talent is global. We met while working for startups in Turkey and Indonesia. We’re remote-first and our first hire was outside the US.
- Simplicity should not compromise power. We want Bracket to be so simple and intuitive a non-engineer could use it, while being powerful and flexible enough to accomodate the hackiest engineer.
Got a few seconds? See some of our demos below: